We pride ourselves in taking a holistic and detailed approach in each corporate finance transaction from thought to completion. Our combination of global corporate finance
knowledge and local wisdom enable us to bring significant value to our clients which include:
- Plan and provide project management on buy-side or sell-side transactions, identify potential deal breakers and work with multi-disciplinary teams within the shortest timeframe from thought to completion
- Analyse pre-acquisition information, validate assumptions and prepare financial projections under different sensitivities, valuations and deal structures for deal negotiations and risk assessments
- Identify and evaluate different financing options and channels, whether through private equity funds, financial institutions or public share offerings, and design the best practical capital structure that drives cost of financing down
- Design and help negotiate the best possible deal structure that not only addresses the commercial, legal, accounting, tax and financing considerations, but also limits the price paid and maximises the returns for buy-side transactions
- Provide commercial, operational, financial and tax due diligences in limiting value leakage during the execution process
- Plan and project manage the post-acquisition integration process to ensure realisation of planned value creations within the shortest timeframe
- Develop disposal strategy, rigorously assess different disposal options and prepare clear, concise and compelling offer document in a thoughtful, well-documented and organised manner for sell-side transactions
Our tailored made solutions to each unique assignment enable our clients to develop its own tightly integrated and best strategies under each of the corporate finance areas in creating substantial and sustainable value within the shortest timeframe.
It also allows our clients to stay ahead of the global competitions, entering into new markets and strengthening market share and profits substantially.